Get your emotions working FOR you
[not against you]
by mastering the skills of
Emotional + Social Intelligence
Before I tell you about EQ Mafia, there's a few things you need to know about me...
1. I'm a straight shooter - I'm not going to hype you up and give you a bunch of over-inflated sales stuff to try to get you to join. It's simple - this stuff works and it will change your life!
2. As you can see, I'm a big bald former Army Ranger who has a beard and tattoos. I'm also a hugger who isn't afraid of crying in front of people. 😉
3. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has completely changed my life. If I hadn't learned about it when I did, I wouldn't have my marriage, my family, my business, and most likely my life.
4. I'm not trying to convince you that you need to grow your Emotional Intelligence. You do. If you're not convinced of it, go listen to my podcast or take my free course & then come back!
5. I'm really good at what I do. Really good. If you join, I will help you change your life.
First, let's talk about you...
You're a leader who is committed to making a difference in your organization and in other peoples' lives.
You've invested in your career or business and in your team.
Maybe you've even been working on your personal development & mindset.
But you're humble & honest enough to know there's another transformation you need to make in order to achieve your full potential.
- an entrepreneur or small business owner who has a heart for people and wants to connect more so you can serve better...
- a leader within an organization who wants to evolve the company’s culture so your teams are healthier and more productive...
- a spouse, parent or friend who is ready to grow your capacity to connect with the people you love and enhance the relationships that are the most important to you...
- just flat-out tired of feeling stuck and repeating the same destructive patterns of self-sabotage, imposter syndrome and unfulfilling relationships...
It's time to make a change.
What is EQ anyways, and is it really that important?
Simply put, Emotional Intelligence is your ability to:
- Know what you're feeling in any given situation...and why
- View yourself accurately & confidently
- Choose to respond to situations & people in a way that's healthy & mutually beneficial
- Read the emotions & motivations of the people around you
- Know how you're coming across to others
- Genuinely connect with others without feeling manipulative or fake
- Create healthy, deep relationships with the people you lead at work & love in life
Is it important? In a word: YES!
Decades of research now points to Emotional Intelligence as the critical factor that sets top performers apart from the rest of the pack.
In fact, Emotional Intelligence ranked in the top 10 most in-demand skills necessary to thrive in 2020 and beyond... And what's really interesting is that EQ is actually the foundation for every single skill on the list!
Emotional Intelligence is non-negotiable if you want to succeed in business & in life, and it is THE most important skill you can learn right now.
Today's leaders can no longer afford to ignore their Emotional Intelligence!
You're in the right place and I'm going to tell you exactly how EQ Mafia will give you the skills, breakthroughs and unparalleled support on your journey to becoming emotionally confident & relationally strong.
The EQ Mafia is an online, monthly membership
where you will…
Gain invaluable insight into what makes you tick & how your emotions can actually help you be more successfulSelf-awareness is the foundation for strong Emotional Intelligence!
Learn to speak the language of feelings & emotions...and to hear what others' emotions are saying (even if they don't speak a word!)Increased capacity to understand emotions means you'll better understand what is going on with others and with yourself.
Develop a specific game plan for how to handle difficult things like conflict and self-sabotageNever avoid conflict again...instead, handle it in a way that benefits both parties.
Increase your ability to influence the people around you (in an ethical way!)Connect on a deeper level with your audience so you can influence without feeling manipulative.
Discover the tools necessary to navigate the emotional journey of leading with agility & resilience...even in uncertain and constantly-changing timesLet's face it...leading people is a challenge in the best of times. To survive in the current uncertain economic landscape, you need more than just tactics & strategies.
Start the journey to mastering your emotions so they work for you, not against you80% of top performers are also high in Emotional Intelligence. They have learned to use their emotions as an advantage.
Practice skills to help you maximize diversityThink how the world could change when more of us are truly able to cross barriers and build bridges!
Gain the courage to ask for what you're worth in business & lifeIt's time to play a bigger game, and you know it.
Revolutionize your relationships and dramatically increase the level of connection & happiness you experienceHere's the beautiful secret about EQ: it will transform every area of your life and the way you connect with everyone around you!
Give your family the head start in life that comes from learning EQ at a young ageYou can't teach what you don't know. Change your family legacy by creating an emotionally healthy home and set your kids (or future kids) up for success now.
Here's what other leaders are saying...
Noble is unique in that he shows an incredible amount of vulnerability and uses his struggles and mistakes to coach his students instead of just telling them what to do. This makes his content very relevant and applicable.
Every leader should be working to increase their emotional intelligence and improve their organizations.
- COL(R) Eric Lopez: Former Chief of Staff, US Army Reserve Command; "Lopez On Leadership" YouTube
Noble has provided me tools and practical ways to intentionally grow myself when it comes to my feelings & emotions and relationship with others.
This growth gives me an edge professionally and in my entrepreneurial journey. I consistently receive positive feedback in other areas of my life such as communication with my spouse, my leadership skills, my mentoring abilities, my teaching skills, and so forth.
Leaders and entrepreneurs should not ignore the importance emotional intelligence (EQ) plays in the success of an organization.
I remember my days in martial arts, one of the biggest separators between the champions and the rest of the competition was their high EQ, their ability to control and manage their emotions and make the right decision under pressure.
I can’t thank you enough, Noble! You have helped me to keep sharpening my EQ blade not just in business but in life.
- Jay Diop: 2xTime Ivory Coast National Tae Kwon Do Champion, Entrepreneur, Engineer
Noble's expertise comes from a life of living out the journey of an entrepreneur and navigating the emotional rollercoaster of being a leader.
He is teaching us all that mastery of self or mastery of our emotional intelligence is a process by which we can become the best version of ourselves.
- Zach Thomas: West Point Grad, Author of "Leader Farming", Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator
Here's exactly what you'll get inside EQ Mafia:
#1 - Full access to my EQ Accelerator Course
(I normally charge $500 just for this course alone!)
Get ready to gain massive insights into knowing & understanding YOURSELF. This module is all about you. You are going to walk through a series of exercises that will help you see yourself in a new, clearer way. This self-awareness opens the door for all future growth!
- Learn the vocabulary of feelings & emotions. Learning to speak this new language of emotions is foundational to all emotional intelligence growth
- Discover your personal triggers and the situations that cause you to get emotionally hijacked.
- Identify the stories you're telling yourself about yourself. This is where you start to uncover the ways you are subconsciously holding yourself back.
Self-Management is the ability to keep disruptive emotions & impulses in check. Now that you have awareness of your emotions & feelings, you'll learn powerful techniques to harness those emotions to work in your favor, and to change how you’re going to behave when they don't.
- Develop the ability to restrain your unproductive, negative reactions & choose productive responses instead. Learn how to maintain your stamina and performance in emotionally-charged situations.
- Practice a powerful technique to process your emotions and change the way they're affecting you. This one technique is worth the price of the whole course!
- Grow your ability to take action, stay optimistic and increase your resilience, even in difficult, uncertain circumstances.
Next, you'll begin to develop your social awareness. You’ll start to get insight to the people around you that you didn’t have before. You'll learn to use this insight to make them feel seen and heard, and to deepen the connection you have with them. This is the start to a full and meaningful life - deep, close connections with other people.
- Quiet the inner chatter and listen deeply for more than the other person’s words...you’ll start to listen for the other person’s needs.
- Develop discernment and never be manipulated again by people who are attempting to control you.
- Learn to read body language and understand social cues. Increase your communications skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
Module 4 is where the rubber meets the road, and where you’re starting to change your interactions with people. Social Management combines the skills of self-awareness, self-management and social awareness to now create strong, deep, mutually satisfying relationships with the people you love in your life and the people you serve in your business.
- Identify ‘influence opportunities’ and be able to take new approaches to communicating with others about these opportunities. Most importantly, you’ll learn to influence in an ethical way, without being manipulative or controlling.
- Know when to be assertive, when to make suggestions and when to ask questions. Learn to build bonds and develop trust easily.
- Learn to handle conflict more effectively. Have difficult conversations and maintain emotional safety for everyone involved, while still resolving the issue.
#2 - LIVE Group Coaching from me
(I usually charge $300/hr for coaching)
Once a month, I'll be going LIVE via Zoom!
- Diving deep on different topics to help you grown your EQ. Past topics include: Creating healthy boundaries, Identifying triggers, and Advanced people skills.
- Answering any questions you may have about what you're learning in the EQ Mafia.
- Giving specific coaching on scenarios you may be running into on your EQ growth journey.
- Even if you can't make it live, all calls will be recorded and uploaded to the site.
#3 - Guest Speakers & Industry Experts
(At no additional charge to you!)
Learn from outside speakers every month.
- Once a month, I'm bringing in a different Industry Expert to do a 'Mafia Share' on their area of expertise.
- Examples of upcoming speakers include: Emotionally healthy parenting, How to be a better friend to someone experiencing grief, and Processing trauma...just to name a few.
- All calls will be recorded and uploaded to the site.
#4 - *new* Emotional Intelligence
Book of the Month
Each month, we'll read a book together & discuss.
Get ready to make REAL progress in your emotional growth journey!
(Participation in this book club is optional. The book purchase is not included in the membership, you'll need to purchase that yourself.)
PLUS, when you join EQ Mafia, you'll have an opportunity to get a scientific Assessment of your own EQ at 50% off!
Begin your EQ growth journey by taking the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment, which measures 16 components of EQ, each of which plays a critical role in your personal & professional effectiveness. The ability to assess your Emotional + Social Intelligence is critical to creating a game plan to grow it!
>> PLUS, you'll get a confidential 1-on-1 coaching call with me to interpret your assessment results and create a tailored game plan for growth!
I'm not going to go into details about this here...but be watching - you'll get the opportunity to get this package half-off once you join the EQ Mafia!
Just to recap, when you join the EQ Mafia monthly membership, you get:
#1: EQ Accelerator Course
My full $500 Signature Course that contains:
With a total of 50+ bite-sized lessons designed to be easy to fit into your already-busy life while still providing you exactly what you need to know to get the transformation you're after.
A Robust Downloadable WorkbookA comprehensive guide with powerful exercises designed to help you implement everything you're learning about EQ.
Step-by-Step Process to grow your EQThere's no guessing about what you need to do to grow your EQ. I lay it out in a step-by-step process so you get the results you're looking for.
#2: LIVE Group Coaching + Q&A
(I normally charge $300/hour for coaching)
- I will be going LIVE 2x each month to be sure you're successfully implementing everything you're learning, and to be sure you're never stuck on your EQ growth journey. In these LIVE coaching sessions, we'll dive deeper into a particular aspect, answer your specific questions so you can make real progress, and you'll also benefit from hearing other people's journeys. (Video replays will be available if you're unable to attend live.)
#3: Industry Expert guest speakers
At no additional charge to you!
- Each month, I'll be bringing in an outside speaker who is an expert in some area having to do with EQ, leadership, mental or emotional health, etc. (Video replays will be available if you're unable to attend live.)
#4: *new* Emotional Intelligence Book Club
If you want to, you can purchase the EQ Book of the Month & we'll all read it & discuss together!
Plus, you'll have the option of purchasing the EQ Assessment at 50% off!
This offer is good one time only, after you register for EQ Mafia! (You do NOT need to purchase the EQ Assessment to join EQ Mafia...it's specifically for those who want to find out where their EQ is at.)
Take the EQ-i2.0 AssessmentThis statistically-validated EQ Assessment is an awesome tool to measure your current EQ level and identify specific growth opportunities.
1-on-1 Report Analysis and Coaching CallAlong with your EQ-i 2.0 Assessment, you'll also receive a confidential Coaching Call with me interpret your results and develop a game plan for growth.
The Mafia Boss Course:In-depth training on each of the 15 sub-scales included in your Assessment.
And you'll be backed by a Risk-Free 7-day Guarantee*
EQ Mafia is the most comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program for people who are serious about growing their Emotional Intelligence.
By the end of 7 days, you'll have had the opportunity to start experiencing your own transformation.
If, at that point, you still don't feel totally confident & motivated to continue growing your Emotional Intelligence, simply reach out and we'll refund your investment*.
*NOTE: Because there is a cost involved with administering the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment, once you take the Assessment, you are no longer eligible for a refund, even if it is within 7 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people are asking before signing up for EQ Accelerator:
What exactly is a Membership and how does it work?
You're making some big promises...can Emotional Intelligence really impact my life in all those ways?
How is Emotional Intelligence different than personal growth?
But I have a strong work ethic...isn't that all I need to succeed?
How is what I will learn here different from what other 'mindset' coaches are teaching?
I'm so busy working in my business, I'm not sure I have time for something that doesn't directly impact my bottom line.
What if I change my mind after I purchase?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
Who can view my Assessment results?
What's up with the whole 'Gangster' / 'Mafia' theme? Is this for men only?
Other semi-important stuff about me...
Maybe you're wondering what qualifies me to teach EQ...
Here's a few things:
- Most importantly, I am actively growing my own EQ...I'm on the journey with you & can speak from experience.
- I'm a certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and am licensed to give the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment.
- I'm an Accredited Facilitator for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™.
- I'm a West Point grad and Army veteran.
- I have 20+ years experience coaching people on leadership & people skills.
Nothing I've done has had as much of an impact on my business & life as growing my Emotional intelligence. I am passionate about bringing this important skill to the world in an approachable & relatable way.
Let's do this!