Are you tired of getting triggered by the same thing over & over again?
- Do you find yourself getting emotionally hijacked and reacting in ways that are unproductive or hurtful?
- Do certain situations make you completely shut down and go into a funk?
- Are you embarrassed or frustrated by the way you respond to certain people or circumstances?
- Have you been told you 'have issues' and that you 'need to work on it' but you're not exactly sure where to begin?
- Would you like to better handle strong emotions?
I'll teach you exactly how to do it in the
Tame Your Triggers Challenge!
Join the Challenge here 👇🏽
Sign up here and we'll send you all the details for how to participate
You will receive emails specific to the Challenge, and occasional emails once it's over. You can unsubscribe at any time.
No kidding, this used to be me
Before I learned the skills I'll be teaching you in this challenge, I used to get triggered often.
I call it 'Hulk mode' because I would go from my normal, happy self and turn into a raging, angry monster in .5 second flat when I would get triggered by certain emotions.
I would get completely overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions and act in ways that I would be totally embarrassed about later.
My wife completely floored me one day when I was apologizing yet again for going Hulk mode on her when she said, "You know you don't have to act that way when you get angry, right?"
Wait, what?!? I could hardly comprehend what she was saying because I felt like I had zero control over my reactions & responses when I got emotionally triggered like that.
As it turns out, she was right.
As I learned some very specific tools for handling the emotions that felt intolerable to me, I found myself going into Hulk mode less & less, and eventually, a lot of those triggers stopped affecting me at all.
Whether your triggers cause you to
fall into sadness
or if you have some other reaction...
this Challenge will help you Tame your Triggers
and change that reaction for the better!
The techniques you'll learn can be applied to ANY emotional trigger!
How does this Challenge work?
It's super simple:
- I'll be doing 1 live training each day via Zoom at 8pm EST, where I'll teach you the exact 5-step process I learned that taught me to tame my own triggers and respond in a much healthier way to things that used to totally set me off. (These trainings will be recorded so you can watch them later if you can't make it live.)
- A workbook that goes along with each days' training so you can walk through the exercises yourself. (This is where the real transformation happens!)
- You'll be able to ask questions and I'll answer on the live trainings.
"I'm not joking when I say I used to go 'Hulk-mode' when I got triggered.
As a former Army officer who used to jump out of airplanes, I was completely clueless about feelings & emotions...and it showed.
I got triggered often and my reactions were intense and hurtful to my family and the people around me.
All that changed when I started growing my own Emotional Intelligence...I found I wasn't getting triggered as often and when I did, my reactions were mole-hills instead of mountains like they used to be.
I'm now a certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and Corporate Leadership Coach.
I also teach Emotional Intelligence in my membership, EQ Mafia, and on the EQ Gangster podcast.
I can't wait to have you join me for this Challenge and to see the transformation you make!"
Noble and his family live in Colorado, where they can not only see the mountains from their back deck, but they also hit the slopes on a regular basis to snowboard. He loves Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Taco Tuesday equally.